As an Associate Investment Banker of MA, I offer accommodation instruments for your trade transaction that banks will not provide without security. MA issues LC, SBLC, BG, PG, and Advance Payment Guarantees, and other financial instruments to ensure deals of providing traders.
Categories of Trade Finance
Trade Finance with Prime and Nonprime Banks typically fall into one of the following
- Letters of Credit
- Letter of Credit (Differed Letter of Credit)
- Standby Letters of Credit
- Guarantees (Performance Guarantee, Advanced Payment Guarantee)
- Bank Guarantee
- Export Financing through Factoring
Who are the clients of MA?
• Traders / Importers looking for credit line without collaterals. (The global trade value of exported throughout the world amounted to approximately $19 trillion.)
• Traders / Importers who couldn’t get the LC lines or exhausted LC lines with Banks.
• Contractors who could not give the Performance Guarantee or Advanced payment Guarantees. (The global construction industry is expected to reach an estimated $10.5 trillion.)
• Clients who are looking for additional security (collateral) for funding with their current bankers.
Why trough MA?
MA provides a comprehensive approach to structuring complex trade transactions for a variety of stakeholders, including importers, exporters, and trading companies, contractors, suppliers etc. MA understands that providing trade finance in today’s volatile global markets demands creativity and flexibility. As a result, MA utilizes a variety of trade and export finance instruments to mitigate unnecessary credit risks while increasing clients’ access to working capital.
Some additional info about MA
• Founded in 2001
• Unblemished reputation
• Online trusted by D&B since 2011
• More than 100 instruments supplied in 60 countries